Jessica Heims seen here competing in the discus throw.
The process by which athletes qualify for U.S. teams to major international competitions, such as the World Para Swimming Championships and the Paralympic Games, is generally posted 12-18 months before the competition. U.S. Paralympics or the relevant national governing body may use other methods, including invitation, to select teams to other international competitions.
- 2023 Parapan American Games Staff Procedures
- 2023 World Championships Athlete Procedures
- 2023 Parapan American Games Athlete Procedures (amendments added)
- 2024 Paris Paralympic Games Staff Procedures
- 2024 Paralympic Games Athlete Selection Procedures Notice
- 2023 Parapan American Games Result Discrepancy Form- Due September 22, 2023 at 11:59pm Mountain Time.